good bye

when my body no longer touch you
I just wish there watching you
when my eyes could no longer pay attention to your self
there I just want to hear your voice
but now my ear does not hear you
there I just want you to be happy without me your hand
do you know why I do all this?
I just want you to understand what I feel
but if you still do not understand
I can only smile to hold this hurt
I felt so sick in the heart of this
I smile just to cover all my heart's content
if only you would feel this feeling you'd say
'I will not be able to endure pain like this'
This has destroyed the real heart
This heart could not accept
and the heart is crying
cry to feel the pain that you give
I will not let you feel the same
will not let you hold the same injury
because I do not want you to feel
what have you done to me that made me be like a wilted rose
I'll let you be such a sweet fruit tree
but when you feel happy
there I will slowly leave your self
for the happiness of yourself with her

Komentar

Postingan Populer